ANBALAYA SPECIAL SCHOOL
What makes ANBALAYA SPECIAL SCHOOL is going beyond its focus on the differently able children and making it a truly inclusive school and offering services at minimal cost to many students from the neighboring slums, which would otherwise never have access to such facilities or expertise.
Aim of Anbalaya special School:
- To impart intensive specialized training to students with mental retardation and other cognitive disabilities.
- To make students self-reliant, helping them develop various life skills, and wherever possible, providing vocational training.
- To integrate special students into the mainstream of life.
- To provide support and guidance to parents and family members of students with special needs.
- To create and enhance public awareness and understanding of cognitive disabilities, and to promote positive interactions between the general public and those with mental retardation. Donate